What Matters Most

Trying to figure out what matters most in life? Me too!

Saturday, September 26, 2026

Update - September 26, 2026

 Happy Saturday!,

After two ventures home last week, I am pleased to say that much progress is apparent in the mold mitigation and accessible remodeling. I am cautiously optimistic that we will be back by next weekend.

Oh, did I write that out loud? Oh well.

Roxie has not complained too much about these constrained living quarters. But it was delightful to see her run around full-speed in the back yard yesterday.

My own running around is limited to a scooter and a wheelchair. The chair was provided free by Team Gleason, a nonprofit founded by former New Orleans Saints player Steve Gleason who was diagnosed with ALS in 2011. He still lives in New Orleans with his wife Michel and kids, and wrote an autobiography in 2024. What an inspiration!

Speaking of writing, I have shared My First Campaign with you. Please enjoy my nostalgic look at the 1976 State Assembly race in Marin/Sonoma — my first campaign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home